"Personal information" is information about living individuals that falls under any of the following.
(1) What can identify a specific individual by the name, address, date of birth, gender, occupation, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. contained in the information, and easily collate with other information. What can, and thereby identify a particular individual
(2) Personal identification code (characters, numbers, symbols and other codes that can identify a specific individual. For example, my number, driver's license number, etc.) are included.
Items of personal information to be acquired
(1) Account ID and password for service login
(2) Gender, date of birth, zip code and email address as account registration information
(3) Name, address, phone number, and other information about the customer provided by the customer as information associated with the account
(4) Information on the use of points, coupons, and other services
(5) Information for executing transactions made by customers through the use of services and information on the details of such transactions
(6) Credit card information, bank account information and other payment information and methods
(7) Information regarding inquiries and inquiries from customers to our company
(8) Content related to the exchange of comments between customers, the content of comments (including, but not limited to, the content of comments on the bulletin board), etc.
(9) Due to legal request, identity verification documents (driver's license, health insurance card, passport, etc.) and information contained in the documents
Purpose of acquisition and use of personal information
When acquiring customer's personal information, unless there is a risk of harming the rights and interests of the person or a third party, clarify the purpose of use to the person as follows, and acquire and use it after obtaining consent. increase. We will not use it for any other purpose without the consent of the person, except when required by law or when the purpose of use is notified and announced separately.
(1) For the customer to log in to the service
(2) To provide and operate services suitable for customers
(3) For the conclusion and fulfillment of transactions between the customer and the Company and the use of services by the customer
(4) For the management of customers who are members of the service
(5) For packing and shipping of service products, etc.
(6) To charge for the service
(7) For the operation of point service
(8) To notify you of matters necessary for the operation of the service
(9) For various inquiries about services and after-sales service
(10) To contact customers who have withdrawn from the membership and respond to various inquiries
(11) To prevent and respond to fraudulent activities
(12) To contact you regarding the services or plans we carry out
(13) User authentication and automatic display of registration information on various screens
(14) To solicit services, advertise or otherwise market on products, content, services or in third party media
(15) Analysis of information such as behavior history on the customer's web using the access analysis tool for (14) above
(16) To send an e-mail newsletter
(17) For sending direct mail
(18) For campaigns, sweepstakes planning, and questionnaires
(19) To deliver advertisements for which a third party is an advertiser on the service or in the medium of a third party
(20) For research and analysis of marketing data
(21) Creation of information processed into a state in which a specific individual cannot be identified and provision to a third party
Security management of personal information
We will endeavor to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, take appropriate measures to prevent unintended use, and protect against unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, loss and damage. We will take necessary and appropriate safety management measures technically and systematically.
Consignment of personal information
In order to smoothly proceed with the business necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we may outsource a part of the business and provide personal information to the outsourced company to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. .. In this case, we need to select an appropriate outsourcer when handling personal information, and conclude a contract regarding the handling of personal information with the outsourced company so that safety management measures can be taken appropriately. And we will provide appropriate supervision.
Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
(1) With the consent of the customer
(2) When disclosing or providing statistical data in a state where the customer cannot be identified
(3) When required by law
(4) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(5) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(6) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public organization or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the affairs are carried out with the consent of the customer.
(7) When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(8) When the business is succeeded due to a merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
(9) When providing to academic research institutes for academic research purposes
(10) When sharing personal information with our affiliated companies (including but not limited to subsidiaries and equity-method affiliates)
Shared use of personal information
In providing various services and businesses, if we need a business partner to jointly service or do business with us, we may share your personal information with that business partner. In this case, the Company will announce the name of the business partner, the type of information, and the name of the administrator to the customer, and will share it within the scope of the above purpose of use.
Kana processing information
We create kana processing information processed so that the person cannot be identified unless it is collated with other information, and analyze and use it for the purpose of operation, development and quality improvement of products or services.
Disclosure / correction / suspension of use of personal information
Regarding the personal information we hold, we will make a request from the person for disclosure, correction / addition / deletion, suspension / deletion, suspension of provision to a third party, or notification of the purpose of use based on the Personal Information Protection Law. If there is a request, we will confirm that the person making the request is the person who requested it, and then respond promptly and take appropriate measures in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
We use a technology called "cookies" on some pages to make it even more convenient for our customers. "Cookies" allow our website to identify your computer and are used to maintain state information when you return to our website later. As a result, we will not collect your personal information.
About using SSL
When entering your personal information on our website, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure security and to prevent the information you enter from being intercepted, obstructed or tampered with. We are here.
For the handling of personal information, please contact the following window by e-mail.
[Inquiries about personal information]
Weber Co., Ltd.
1-11-15 Hiratahigashi, Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture
Manager: Representative Director Ikeda Hinako
Established on April 1, 2022